Fill out this form to register for the warranty.
- Limited Warranty.The Company warrants solely to the Customer that the “Piano” purchased by the Customer pursuant to the Invoice is free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and with Required Service (as defined below) for the period of five (5) years from the “Purchase Date”, without extension. If the Piano fails to conform to the warranty outlined herein, the Customer’s remedies shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at the Company’s option and in the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, of the defective parts of the Piano. In order for the foregoing warranty to be effectuated, the Customer is required to tune and service the Piano through the Company every six (6) months from the Purchase Date (the “Required Service”); failure to have the Required Service performed will void the warranty set forth herein in its entirety. Required Service is to be arranged by emailing: email@example.com. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the Required Service is scheduled and actually occurs at each 6 month interval.
- EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR ORAL, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
- EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. THE REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES WITH RESPECT TO BREACH OF WARRANTY. THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST THE CUSTOMER FOR DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE PIANO NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE.
- Further Limitations. The Company is not responsible for any defects in or damage to the Piano if improperly used, maintained, or damaged by the Customer or by any third person. The Company is not responsible for any problems resulting from servicing not authorized by the Company, usage not in accordance with Company instructions, failure to follow Company instructions, failure to perform preventative maintenance and the Required Service, or usage of accessories, parts or components not supplied by the Company or authorized by the Company. The Company is not responsible for any problems resulting from external causes such as accident, acts of God (including, but not limited to natural disasters, fire, and flood), theft, vandalism, abuse, or misuse. For the avoidance of doubt, this limited warranty will not apply to the Piano if Customer has not undertaken the Required Service from the Purchase Date through the date upon which Customer makes a claim under the warranty. This limited warranty does not cover products for which the Company or its affiliates have not received payment or products with missing or altered product identification tags or serial numbers. This limited warranty does not cover the bench supplied with the Piano or any electronic equipment supplied with the Piano, including, but not limited to, a silent system or player system. This limited warranty does not cover any damage to the case of the piano.
- Obligation to Examine. Upon receipt of the Piano, the Customer is obliged to examine the Piano and parts thereof, including electronic components, for defects.
- Customer Claims. The Customer must contact the Company to request repair or replacement of the Piano under this warranty. The Company has sole and absolute discretion to determine if the Piano is covered by this limited warranty. If in the Company’s discretion, the Piano is covered by this warranty and may be repaired or replaced, the costs for labor, parts and other related expenses as determined by the Company shall be covered under this warranty.